The monthly update disc you receive from BSMGR for RMS contains a current copy of the Christian Books & More® database, new images, music samples, and program changes. Remember to run IVDC after installing your update to reflect retail prices changes for your store’s inventory items. When that program completes, you can use IVL to print labels with the new prices. For your convenience, the RMS program changes included with this update are listed below.
The price file for the active Munce catalog is included on this update.
- M-SUM-R.TXT = Summer Sales Catalog
(29-May-2017 thru 30-Jul-2017)
- M-EOS-R.TXT = End of Summer Sales Catalog
(31-Jul-2017 thru 10-Sep-2017)
If you sent out this Munce catalog to your customers, you can run "IVPROMO" in BSMGR and enter the appropriate file name.
As a reminder, the program will check your inventory file for the following:
- If you are missing products from the catalog, the program will prompt you to add them, pulling basic information (title, author, retail, etc.) from the Christian Books & More database.
- Once missing products have been added to your inventory file, the program will set up the following for all the products in the catalog file:
» Sale price; » Sale start date; » Sale end date; » Promo code.
Enhancements and Changes for 8.10
- • CLEAN UP RACCOON FILES.
- • FIXED AN ISSUE WITH LONG FILE NAMES.
- • FIX FILE ERROR 35 ON ALLPRT WHEN DOING A SEARCH BY PRINTED MUSIC FORMAT.
- • THE INGRAM STOCK CHECKS FOR THE “FULL PO STOCK CHECK” FEATURE USED THEIR SOCKET CONNECTION. INGRAM IS DISCONTINUING THIS FEATURE IN FAVOR OF THEIR WEB SERVICE API. IVO HAS BEEN UPDATED TO USE THE INGRAM WEB SERVICE API FOR STOCK CHECKS.
- • EZ CONTACT OPTION WAS NOT SETTING MLP FLAGS.
- • FILE ERROR 93 TRAPPING ROUTINE WAS CATCHING ALL FILE ERRORS (INCLUDING FE98). NARROWED THE FOCUS TO JUST FE93.
- • VAT TAX ON GIFT CARD CAUSING INDEX OUT OF BOUNDS ERROR.
- • EXCEL EXPORT HEADERS WERE OFF.
- • UPDATE VALUES FOR ACUSERVER
- LOCKS_PER_FILE WAS 40 – NOW 512
- MAX_FILES WAS 256 – NOW 8192
- MAX_LOCKS WAS 256 – NOW 8192
- V_BUFFERS WAS 128 – NOW 65536
- • MULTI-STORE – CLEAR MULTISTORE VARIABLES FOR BRANCHES, IVMAST-INPUT-FILE, IVMAST-IO-FILE, MULTI-ONORDER-BREAKOUT, NET-UPDATE, AND SHOPS.
- • MULTI-STORE – WHEN YOU GO INTO TRAINING MODE WITH A MULTI-STORE SETUP, IVM GOT A FILE ERROR 35 ON IVMXX (IVM02, IVM03, ETC.). CHANGED THE COPY ROUTINE TO COPY IVMXXB (LOCAL INVENTORY FILE) TO IVMXX IN THE “TB” (TEMPORARY TRAINING BOOK FOLDER).
Please contact us if you experience problems installing your update.
Remember, you can view program enhancements and fixes as well as other emailed communications from Bookstore Manager at emails.bsmgr.com.
Your BSMGR Support Team
email@example.com | (800) 997-6724 (option 2)