The monthly update disc you receive from BSMGR for RMS contains a current copy of the Christian Books & More® database, new images, music samples and program changes. Remember to run IVDC after installing your update to reflect retail prices changes for your store’s inventory items. When that program completes, you can use IVL to print labels with the new prices. For your convenience, the RMS program changes included on this update are listed below.
The price files for multiple Munce catalogs are included on this update.
M-NOV-RN.TXT = Regular sale pricing – November catalog (31-Oct-2016 thru 27-Nov-2016)
M-NOV-RD.TXT = Regular sale pricing – November catalog (31-Oct-2016 thru 24-Dec-2016)
M-NOV-CN.TXT = Conservative sale pricing – November catalog (31-Oct-2016 thru 27-Nov-2016)
M-NOV-CD.TXT = Conservative sale pricing – November catalog (31-Oct-2016 thru 24-Dec-2016)
M-2DAY-R.TXT = Regular sale pricing – November/December 2 Day Sale (Set dates in IVPROMO)
M-DEC-R.TXT = Regular sale pricing – December catalog (28-Nov-2016 thru 31-Dec-2016)
If you are sending out one of these Munce catalogs to your customers, you can run "IVPROMO" in BSMGR and enter the appropriate file name. You will need to specify the start and end dates for the 2 Day sales catalog items.
As a reminder, the program will check your inventory file for the following:
If you are missing products from the catalog, the program will prompt you to add them, pulling basic information (title, author, retail, etc.) from the Christian Books & More database.
Once missing products have been added to your inventory file, the program will set up the following for all the products in the catalog file: » Sale price; » Sale start date; » Sale end date; » Promo code.
Enhancements and Changes for 8.02 and 8.10
• EXIT TO COMMAND PROMPT FROM MENU – WHEN BSMGR IS STARTED "AS ADMINISTRATOR", THE EXIT TO COMMAND PROMPT OPTION FROM THE MENU WOULDN’T WORK PROPERLY.
• FIXED AN ISSUE WITH "SEND CAMPAIGN" FROM THE FIRST SCREEN.
• ADDED TITLE OPTION.
• UNRECEIVING OF SPECIAL ORDERS.
• FIXED ISSUE WITH MULTIPLE "TO" EMAIL ADDRESSES.
• THE SALE PRICES WERE OFF ON IMPORT FROM EXCEL.
• ADDED THE ABILITY TO TYPE "QUIT" AT THE "ENTER PROGRAM NAME" PROMPT TO EXIT BSMGR.
• NEW PROGRAM – SETS FRQ. BUYER DISC FOR A CUSTOMER TYPE. ALSO ADDED AS AN OPTION IN MLUL.
• ADDED DATE VALIDATION.
• ADDED SUPPORT FOR NEW MLCD PROGRAM.
• CALL TO QBS_UPDATER.EXE AS ADMINISTRATOR – IF QBS IS RUN "AS ADMINISTRATOR", THE CALL TO QBS_UPDATER.EXE WAS NOT WORKING.
• FIXED ISSUE WITH FTPING MISC FILES.
• TWEAKED SCREEN LAYOUT FOR 1280 X 1024.
• TWEAKED PAX OPTIONS DISPLAY WHEN SWITCHING BETWEEN TCP AND USB.
Enhancements and Changes for 8.10 Only
• DEPTS 49-96 WERE NOT ADDING INTO TOTALS OF ORDER CORRECTLY.
• WHOLESALE AND DISCOUNT FIELDS IF SYS | CONFIG | MISC. CONFIGURATIONS | #2017 IS SET TO A "Y" TO BLANK THE WHOLESALE AND DISCOUNT LABELS OR THEY ARE IN READ-ONLY-MODE DUE TO A FAILURE TO INPUT THE CORRECT PASSCODE, THE DISCOUNT ENTRY WHOLESALE FIELDS WILL NO LONGER BE VISIBLE.
• FIXED LINKAGE ISSUE WITH POSDEF.
Please contact us if you experience problems installing your update.
Remember, you can view program enhancements and fixes as well as other emailed communications from Bookstore Manager at emails.bsmgr.com.