From all of us at Bookstore Manager Software, we wish you, your families, and your staff a safe and blessed Thanksgiving. We are thankful for each and every one of you!
Special Support Hours
Thursday, November 23rd (Thanksgiving Day)
Our office will be closed so we can spend time with our families.
Friday, November 24th ("Black Friday")
Our support team will be available for all calls during normal business hours (8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central Time).
Saturday, November 25th and Sunday, November 26th:
Our weekend emergency support number will be monitored like normal for critical issues, such as an inability to perform sales, accept credit cards, or burn discs. That number is (325) 669-2381. Leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as possible. Non-emergency calls will be returned during normal business hours on Monday, November 27th.
Happy Thanksgiving from Your BSMGR Support Team!
firstname.lastname@example.org | (800) 997-6724 (option 2) Remember you can use SPT at "Enter Program Name" to put your support request directly on our support docket.
The monthly update disc you receive from BSMGR for RMS contains a current copy of the Christian Books & More® database, new images, music samples, and program changes. Remember to run IVDC after installing your update to reflect retail prices changes for your store’s inventory items. When that program completes, you can use IVL to print labels with the new prices. For your convenience, the RMS program changes included with this update are listed below.
The following price files for the active and upcoming Munce sales catalogs are included on this update.
If you are sending out one of these Munce catalogs to your customers, you can run "IVPROMO" in BSMGR and enter the appropriate file name.
As a reminder, the program will check your inventory file for the following:
If you are missing products from the catalog, the program will prompt you to add them, pulling basic information (title, author, retail, etc.) from the Christian Books & More database.
Once missing products have been added to your inventory file, the program will set up the following for all the products in the catalog file: » Sale price; » Sale start date; » Sale end date; » Promo code.
Enhancements and Changes for 8.10
• NEW PASSWORD LOGIC – MADE A SMALL CHANGE TO THE LOGIC CREATING A NEW PASSWORD AT PARABLE’S REQUEST.
• DIRECT CALL TO FTPTRAN – WE DON’T USE THE VARIOUS OPTIONS ON THIS SCREEN, SO IT NOW CALLS FTPTRAN AND EXITS.
• ADDED LOG FILE – DAILYPROGRAM.LOG.
• ADDED A WARNING IF CHILKAT FTP CONTROL IS NOT REGISTERED.
• CHANGE ISBN OPTION – BUTTON NO LONGER SHOWS IN ADD MODE.
• COSMETIC – CHANGED THE WORDS “TITLE” TO “DESC.”.
• NON-TOUCH POS WASN’T TIMING OUT.
• TURNED OFF SIGNATURE CAPTURE FOR PAX DEBIT.
• CHANGED THE FILTERING OF INVALID CHARACTERS IN THE ITEM NUMBERS.
• ADDED A VIEW ONLY OPTION.
• G/L LINK – WHEN POSTING DEPTS 1-96 SALES TO GL, IF BSM CAN’T FIND THE G/L NUMBER IT NO GIVES THE DEPARTMENT NUMBER IN THE ERROR MESSAGE.
• TWEAKED THE WAY A USER SIGNATURE IS PRINTED.
Please contact us if you experience problems installing your update.
Remember, you can view program enhancements and fixes as well as other emailed communications from Bookstore Manager at emails.bsmgr.com.