NOTE: If you are not sending the Munce 2018 Summer Sale Catalog, you can ignore this message.
The team at Munce has completed design work on the 2018 Summer Sale Catalog. Unfortunately, the final list of products for the catalog wasn’t ready in time to be included on our April update. We now have the information, and it is ready for you to download and use.
If you plan on sending the Munce 2018 Summer Sale Catalog, please download and process the data file that will prepare your inventory.
- Download the Zipped catalog file by clicking here.
- When the download completes, open the Zip file and extract/copy the files to your BOOK folder.
- In BSMGR, run “IVPROMO” at the Enter Program Name prompt.
- At the “Enter File Name” prompt, type in either M-JUN-R.TXT (preset sale dates) or M-JUN-RF.TXT (flexible sale dates set by you), then click the OK button.
- If you selected the flexible option (M-JUN-RF.TXT), you will be prompted for the start and end dates of the sale.
- Any products that are in the catalog and not in your inventory will open the IVM “Add” screen. Add the missing product(s) to your inventory. The catalog’s promo code, start date, end date, and sale price will be set for all the products in the catalog.
If you have any problems downloading the file or getting the file to process from within IVPROMO, please let us know.
Your BSMGR Support Team
firstname.lastname@example.org | (800) 997-6724 (option 2)