NOTE: If you didn’t send out the Munce 2020 Back to Basics Catalog, you can ignore this message.
If you sent out the Munce 2020 Back to Basics Catalog, there is a correction file with two missing items that are for the One Day sale on August 8th.
Note: The sale dates in the catalog started two days ago (27-Jul-2020). If you sent out the catalog, but you haven’t already run IVPROMO with the M-AUG-R.TXT or M-AUG-RF.TXT file, you can download the Zip and process just that one file (M-AUG-R.TXT or M-AUG-RF.TXT). They have both been updated with the two missing One Day sale items.
- Download the Zipped catalog data files by clicking here.
- When the download completes, open the Zip file and extract/copy the files to your BOOK folder.
- In BSMGR, run “IVPROMO” at the Enter Program Name prompt.
- At the “Enter File Name” prompt, enter M-AUG-1.TXT, then click the OK button.
- Any products that are in the catalog and not in your inventory will open the IVM “Add” screen. Add the missing product(s) to your inventory. The catalog’s promo code, start date, end date, and sale price will be set for all the products in the catalog.
- If IVPROMO doesn’t do anything, make sure you copied/extracted the files from the current MunceCatalog.zip file to your BOOK folder.
If you have any problems downloading the file or getting the file to process from within IVPROMO, please let us know.
Your BSMGR Support Team
email@example.com | (800) 997-6724 (option 2)