NOTE: If you did not send the Munce 2018 Spring Sale Catalog, you can ignore this message.
The files for the 2018 Spring Sale Catalog did not include the products in the flyer/insert.
If you sent out the catalog but have not run IVPROMO to automatically update BSMGR with the promo code, dates, and sale price, you should go ahead and do that.
In order to update the items in the flyer/insert, you will need to process a new “M-MAY-F.TXT” (F for flyer/insert — not for Full) after downloading the current Munce files. The flyer/insert is the same for both the Regular and Conservative catalogs, so there is only one flyer/insert file.
- Download the Zipped catalog file by clicking here.
- Extract the files from the Zip you just downloaded into your BOOK folder.
- In BSMGR, run “IVPROMO” at the Enter Program Name prompt.
- At the “Enter File Name” prompt, type in M-MAY-F.TXT, then click the OK button.
- Any products that are in the flyer/insert and not in your inventory will open the IVM “Add” screen. Add the missing product(s) to your inventory. The catalog’s promo code, start date, end date, and sale price will be set for all the products in the flyer/insert.
Please note that the M-MAY-R.TXT and M-MAY-C.TXT in the Zip file are the same as was sent out on the March update. If you haven’t already run IVPROMO with the appropriate catalog file, you will still need to run IVPROMO for M-MAY-R.TXT or M-MAY-C.TXT as well as the new M-MAY-F.TXT file.
Also, it doesn’t matter which order you process the files. You can process the M-MAY-F.TXT file first or last.
If you have any problems downloading the file or getting the file to process from within IVPROMO, please let us know.
Your BSMGR Support Team
email@example.com | (800) 997-6724 (option 2)