RMS Version 8.00i Program Changes on the January 2015 Update
The monthly update disc you receive from BSMGR for RMS contains a current copy of the Christian Books & More® database, new images, music samples and program changes. Remember to run IVDC after installing your update to reflect retail prices changes for your store’s inventory items. When that program completes, you can use IVL to print labels with the new prices.
As a reminder, each month’s update disc also includes a folder titled “Manual” that contains the current RMS manual. The file is in Microsoft Word format, and there is a free Word viewer program in the folder in case you don’t have a copy of Microsoft Word installed on your computer. For your convenience, the RMS program changes on this update are listed below.
- FIXED INDEX OUT OF BOUNDS AND REMOVED DEBUG LINE.
- FILLING IN OLD INFO IN ITEM #.
- COSMETIC CHANGES – STOCK FIELD ON 2ND COLUMN OF MULTI-VENDOR COMPANY WAS OFF.
- WHEN RETRIEVING VOIDED TRANSACTIONS, THE IN STORE CREDIT DIDN’T PRINT RIGHT.
- POS NOW BLANKS THE EXTERNAL-SCREEN-ITEM BEFORE CALLING IVSO (PRE-FILLING THE ITEM # FIELD).
- 1280 X 1024 SETTING WASN’T DISPLAYING CORRECTLY IN TOUCH-POS AND A FEW OTHER PLACES.
- COSMETIC CHANGES.
Please contact us if you experience problems installing your update.
Your BSMGR Support Team
firstname.lastname@example.org | (800) 997-6724 (option 2)