RMS Version 8.02E Program Changes on the June 2016 Update
The monthly update disc you receive from BSMGR for RMS contains a current copy of the Christian Books & More® database, new images, music samples and program changes. Remember to run IVDC after installing your update to reflect retail prices changes for your store’s inventory items. When that program completes, you can use IVL to print labels with the new prices.
The price files for the Munce “Sizzlin’ Summer” July postcard (M-JUL-R.TXT) and the June catalog (M-JUN-R.TXT) are included on this update. If you are sending out a Munce catalog or postcard to your customers, you can run “IVPROMO” in BSMGR and enter the appropriate file name. As a reminder, the program will check your inventory file for the following:
- If you are missing products from the catalog, the program will prompt you to add them, pulling basic information from the Christian Books & More database.
- Once missing products have been added to your inventory file, the program will set up the following:
» Sale price; » Sale start date; » Sale end date; » Promo code.
- • NOW HAS THE OPTION TO VIEW THE A/P AUDIT TRAIL TO SCREEN OR PRINT.
- • EXPORT WAS NOT FILTERING “NO SPAM” CUSTOMERS.
- • ADDED SUPPORT FOR CHECKING PORTS.
- • ADDED SUPPORT FOR READING XP LAYOUT.
- • CHANGED PING RESULTS TO SHOW ONLY “IN USE” IP’S.
- • NEW PROGRAM CALLED BY PAXDIAG FOR CHECKING PORTS.
- • ADDED THE ABILITY TO VIEW INVOICED BURNS. ACCESS UNDER “BURN BALANCE INQUIRY” OPTION.
- • ADDED NEWEMPL TO NAMESDL.ZIP.
- • SUPPRESS PRINT OUT IF NO TRANSACTIONS.
As a reminder, each month’s update disc also includes a folder titled “Manual” that contains the current RMS manual. The file is in Microsoft Word format, and there is a free Word viewer program in the folder in case you don’t have a copy of Microsoft Word installed on your computer. For your convenience, the RMS program changes on this update are listed below.
Please contact us if you experience problems installing your update.
Remember, you can view ECN notices and other emailed communications from Bookstore Manager at emails.bsmgr.com.
Your BSMGR Support Team
email@example.com | (800) 997-6724 (option 2)