The monthly update disc you receive from BSMGR for RMS contains a current copy of the Christian Books & More® database, new images, music samples, and program changes. Remember to run IVDC after installing your update to reflect retail prices changes for your store’s inventory items. When that program completes, you can use IVL to print labels with the new prices. For your convenience, the RMS program changes included with this update are listed below.
The price files for currently active Munce sales catalogs are included on this update.
If you are sending out a one of these Munce catalogs to your customers, you can run “IVPROMO” in BSMGR and enter the appropriate file name.
Remember you can download the current Munce catalog price files by clicking the link below and extract the files into your BOOK folder. http://www.bookstoremanager.biz/content/MunceCatalog.zip
As a reminder, the program will check your inventory file for the following:
- If you are missing products from the catalog, the program will prompt you to add them, pulling basic information (title, author, retail, etc.) from the Christian Books & More database.
- Once missing products have been added to your inventory file, the program will set up the following for all the products in the catalog file:
» Sale price; » Sale start date; » Sale end date; » Promo code.
Enhancements and Changes for 8.11
- • FIXED ISSUE WITH ISBN10 BIBLE SEARCH.
- • TWEAKED FILE READ ORDER ON “ADD” PROCESS.
- • ADDRESSED ISSUE WITH INGRAM’S FTP URL LENGTH.
- • LAYAWAY WINDOW A LITTLE TOO SMALL – THE “OK” AND “CANCEL” BUTTONS WERE SQUISHED BECAUSE THE WINDOW WAS A LITTLE TOO SMALL.
- • TWEAKED DOWNLOAD DAYS TO 200.
- • ADDED FILTERING OF QUOTES AND CR ON PARABLE NIGHTLY FILE.
- • ADDED A RUN NOW BUTTON FOR NIGHTLY FILE MAINTENANCE.
Please contact us if you experience problems installing your update.
Remember, you can view program enhancements and fixes as well as other emailed communications from Bookstore Manager at emails.bsmgr.com.
For your convenience, you can click here to view a current copy of the End User License Agreement with the current maintenance fees and warranty information.
Your BSMGR Support Team
email@example.com | (800) 997-6724 (option 2)