The monthly update disc you receive from BSMGR for RMS contains a current copy of the Christian Books & More® database, new images, music samples, and program changes. Remember to run IVDC after installing your update to reflect retail prices changes for your store’s inventory items. When that program completes, you can use IVL to print labels with the new prices. For your convenience, the RMS program changes included with this update are listed below.
The price files for currently active Munce sales catalogs are included on this update.
If you are sending out one of these Munce catalogs to your customers, you can run “IVPROMO” in BSMGR and enter the appropriate file name.
Remember you can download the current Munce catalog price files by clicking the link below and extract the files into your BOOK folder. http://www.bookstoremanager.biz/content/MunceCatalog.zip
As a reminder, the program will check your inventory file for the following:
- If you are missing products from the catalog, the program will prompt you to add them, pulling basic information (title, author, retail, etc.) from the Christian Books & More database.
- Once missing products have been added to your inventory file, the program will set up the following for all the products in the catalog file:
» Sale price; » Sale start date; » Sale end date; » Promo code.
Enhancements and Changes for 8.11
• TWEAKED FTPS URL PARSE
• CHANGED FTPS FROM IMPLICIT TO EXPLICIT.
• BEGAN WRITING THE PREVIOUS TRANSACTION FILE.
• ADDED FTPS TO DEFAULT PARABLE URL.
• EMPLOYEE TIME FILE – NOW SHOWS MOST RECENT CLOCK IN/OUT AT THE TOP OF THE LIST INSTEAD OF AT THE BOTTOM.
• NEW PROGRAM FOR VIEWING PAX SETTLEMENTS. THIS FILE WILL BE USED TO CHECK THE PAX UNIT TO SEE IF THE LAST ATTEMPTED TRANSACTION COMPLETED.
Please contact us if you experience problems installing your update.
Remember, you can view program enhancements and fixes as well as other emailed communications from Bookstore Manager at emails.bsmgr.com.
For your convenience, you can click here to view a current copy of the End User License Agreement with the current maintenance fees and warranty information.
Your BSMGR Support Team
email@example.com | (800) 997-6724 (option 2)