You are invited to join us January 27-29, 2019
at the Christian Product Expo (CPE) in the Kalahari Resort in Pocono Manor, PA.
Registration for CPE is always FREE for retailers and includes all exhibits, training, giveaways, personality party, and much more!
Register by January 4, 2019, to get the group rate for the resort, qualify for a travel allowance, and be entered into the CASH PRIZE DRAWING. You can sign up with confidence knowing that their reimbursement program has been successfully used by retailers for years.
The resort rate (through January 4th) is $144 + tax per night for Sunday-Tuesday, 01/27/19-1/29/19 (for Sat, 1/26/19, the rate is $209). To book your rooms, call 800.525.2427 (follow the prompts for a new group reservation in the Poconos) and use the group code 4282 or the group name CPE.
BSMGR will have show specials at CPE. To qualify, you must commit at the show or during the show week, whether or not you attend CPE.
- $500 off RMS Platinum (single user or more – with BSM Processing)
- $250 off RMS Gold (2-user or more – with BSM Processing)
- qScan Mobile Inventory – $100 off (single user or more)
- Email Marketing – No sign-up fees + One month free (the first month will be billed and credited upon sign-up)
- Switch to Bookstore Manager CC Processing – Get one free EMV enabled credit card reader w/BSM processing ($290 value). Get our low processing fee or we will match your existing rates.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
(Taken from the CPE Website)
- • Do I have to be a member of the Munce group to attend?
- No. ALL independent Christian retailers are invited and encouraged to attend.
- • Is the expo in the hotel?
- Yes, all the events and tradeshow are held in the Kalahari Resort. This is all under one roof, just steps from one event to the next.
- • What do I pay for?
- There is no registration fee to attend the show. You will be responsible to make your own hotel reservation and pay for that. If you reserve tickets for meals, you will need to follow the Reimbursement Guidelines and place at least 12 orders and experience 6 product presentations; otherwise, you will be charged for these meals.
- • How many orders do I need for the top level of reimbursement?
- 30 orders and 15 product presentations from exhibitors that you did NOT place an order with. Please see the Reimbursement Guidelines at cpeshow.com.
- • I’ve already made orders with some vendors that will be there; do they qualify as a CPE order?
- We leave that up to the exhibitors as to whether they consider that a CPE order or not. We recommend that you talk with the exhibitors about any new products they have coming out or a show special and increase the order you have already placed. The show would not be possible without the exhibitors, so please give them the opportunity to share the great products that they have to offer.
- • How do you know how many orders I’ve made?
- A Reimbursement Checklist will be part of the printed program you receive at the show. You will present that to each exhibitor you interact with at the show. The exhibitor will initial your list to verify that you have placed an order or listened to a product presentation. Then you turn in this checklist to the registration desk before leaving the show.
- • Do I have to be present to win the Cash Prize drawing?
- Yes, you must be present at the prize drawing at 4:00 PM on Tuesday to win.
- • Can I listen to speakers/artists at meals/banquets without eating?
- Yes, if we have space available in the banquets, we will consider this type of request. Please contact us directly at 800.868.4388 to make a special arrangement.
- • How do I make my hotel reservation and ensure I get the group rate?
- All the information for making your hotel reservation is on the bottom of the Registration form and on cpeshow.com.
- • Will I get reimbursed if I stay at a cheaper hotel?
- We must fill our room block before we can consider giving any reimbursement for another hotel. Please check with us closer to the show to see if this is possible.
- • Whom do I call for airport shuttle transportation?
- There are many options to get from the airport to the Kalahari Resort. An information sheet about shuttle service will be available soon at cpeshow.com.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Your BSMGR Sales Team
email@example.com | (800) 997-6724 (option 1)