You are invited to join us September 20-22, 2015
at the Christian Product Expo (CPE) in Murfreesboro, TN.
We will be in Booth #83.
What will I get from CPE? Experience workshops, training, author signings, devotions, peer networking, worship, fellowship, and two special movies (click the movie titles below to see the trailers). Special guests this year include All Sons & Daughters, David Ring, Brian Hardin, Hayden Shaw, Taranda Greene, Big Daddy Weave, Believe with Randy Frazee and Bart Millard of MercyMe. Check out the full schedule below.
Who should attend CPE? This show is specifically geared towards the Independent Christian Retailer.
Does BSMGR have show specials for CPE?Yes!
- $500 off RMS Platinum
- qScan Mobile Inventory – Sign up at the show and get a second qScan user for FREE
- Switch to Bookstore Manager CC Processing – Get integrated software for free (Save $495)
Do I have to be a member of the Munce group to attend? No. ALL independent Christian retailers are invited and encouraged to attend.
What does it cost to attend? There is no registration fee to attend the show, and this is the only show that provides a generous reimbursement plan for your expenses.
Pre-Register by 9/3/2015, order from 30 exhibitors AND experience a product presentation from 15 others to receive:
- All meals FREE for two people from your store.*
- Up to 2 nights at the Embassy Suites Hotel and Convention Center.*
- Up to $250 travel allowance (airfare or mileage).*
- Entered into the cash prize drawings!
* See the 2015 Reimbursement Instructions form for limitations.
Did you know that on average more than half of the CPE attendees have qualified for full reimbursement?
The Pre-Registration deadline (to qualify for the CASH PRIZE DRAWING) is September 3rd.
Visit www.cpeshow.com to register today!
- Sunday, September 20th
- 7:15am-7:00pm Registration open
- 9:00am-Noon Retail Refresh Boot Camp – Robbie Halstead (Kingdom Retail Solutions)
- 1:00pm-4:30pm Bookstore Manager Training (in Mirabella A)
- 1:00pm-2:00pm Blogging to Get People Into Your Store – Lori Roeleveld
- 2:15pm-2:45pm Leveraging Author Relationships with CAN (Chris an Authors Network)
- 2:45pm-3:15pm 2015 Product Trends and Beyond
- 3:30pm-4:30pm TBD
- 4:00pm-4:30pm Social Media Matters – Kirk Blank
- 4:30pm-5:30pm Author/Artist Personality Party – Meet & Greet & Signings
- 5:30pm-7:00pm Dinner – Samaritan’s Purse
- 7:00pm-8:00pm Night of Worship – All Sons & Daughters (Integrity Music) – David Ring (Baker Publishing Group)
- 8:30pm-10:00pm Movie – Risen (Different Drummer) – click to see trailer
- Monday, September 21st
- 7:00am-6:00pm Registration Open
- 7:30am-8:15am Devotions/Presentation – Brian Hardin (Tyndale)
- 8:30am-9:45am Multi-Generational Selling – Hayden Shaw (Tyndale) – Q & A and Wrap up with Kirk Blank
- 10:00am-6:00pm Exhibit Hall Open
- Noon-1:00pm Complimentary Buffet Lunch Served in the Exhibit Hall
- 6:30pm-8:30pm Banquet & Showcase – Taranda Greene (Provident) – Big Daddy Weave (Word)
- 8:30pm-10:00pm Movie – Woodlawn (Provident) – click to see trailer
- Tuesday, September 22nd
- 7:15am-1:00pm Registration Open
- 7:30am-8:15am Devotions/Presentations – Believe with Randy Frazee (HCCP)
- 8:30am-Noon Exhibit Hall Open
- Noon Cash Prize Drawings! – Special Guest Appearance by Bart Millard (Mercy Me)
We look forward to seeing you there!
Your BSMGR Sales Team
email@example.com | (800) 997-6724 (option 1)