RMS Version 8.02L and 8.10G Program Changes on the January 2017 Update
The monthly update disc you receive from BSMGR for RMS contains a current copy of the Christian Books & More® database, new images, music samples and program changes. Remember to run IVDC after installing your update to reflect retail prices changes for your store’s inventory items. When that program completes, you can use IVL to print labels with the new prices. For your convenience, the RMS program changes included with this update are listed below.
Enhancements and Changes for 8.02 and 8.10
- • ADDED “SHOW PASSWORD” BUTTON – BY DEFAULT, BOTH THE SHORT AND LONG PASSWORDS ARE NOW DISGUISED. YOU CAN CLICK THE NEW “SHOW PASSWORD” BUTTON TO SEE AND CHANGE THEM.
- • OPTION 8 GAVE A FILE ERROR 48.
- • FIXED ISSUE WITH SELECTING A CUSTOMER BY FREQUENT BUYER NUMBER.
Enhancements and Changes for 8.10 Only
- • PRINT/VIEW/EMAIL A RETURN HAD NO CANCEL BUTTON.
- • DECLINED/INSUFFICIENT CREDIT CARDS – IF THE TRANSACTION ISN’T COMPLETED BSM NOW POPS A WINDOW ASKING USER TO PRESS TO CONTINUE. THIS PREVENTS USERS FROM ACCIDENTLY FINISHING THE SALE AS A CASH TRANSACTION.
- • THE DATE SOLD COLUMN IN EXCEL WAS PLACING MONTH IN BOTH DAY AND MONTH FIELDS.
- • ADDED GRID FOR REGISTER TAPES.
- • MISC CONFIG #4068 – CHANGE LABEL “DEPARTMENT 1-48” TO “DEPARTMENT 1-96”.
Please contact us if you experience problems installing your update.
Remember, you can view program enhancements and fixes as well as other emailed communications from Bookstore Manager at emails.bsmgr.com.
Your BSMGR Support Team
firstname.lastname@example.org | (800) 997-6724 (option 2)