You are invited to join us February 7-9, 2016
at the Christian Product Expo (CPE) in Hershey, PA.
We will be in Booth #13.
What will I get from CPE? Experience workshops, training, author signings, devotions, peer networking, worship, and fellowship. Plus, you can hear Ernie Haase and Signature Sound during the banquet on Monday, followed by the special movie premier showing of “God’s Not Dead 2”. Check out the full schedule below.
Who should attend CPE? This show is specifically geared towards the Independent Christian Retailer.
Does BSMGR have show specials for CPE? Yes!
- $500 off RMS Platinum (single user or higher) or RMS Gold (2-user or higher)
- qScan Mobile Inventory – Sign up at the show and get a second qScan user for FREE ($99 value)
- Touch POS software special price – Half Off!
- Switch to Bookstore Manager CC Processing – Get integrated software for free (Save $495)
Do I have to be a member of the Munce group to attend? No. ALL independent Christian retailers are invited and encouraged to attend.
What does it cost to attend? There is no registration fee to attend the show, and this is the only show that provides a generous reimbursement plan for your expenses.
Pre-Register by 24-Jan-2016, order from 30 exhibitors AND experience a product presentation from 15 others to receive:
- All meals FREE for two people from your store.*
- All training FREE.
- Up to 2 nights at Hershey Lodge.*
- Up to $100 travel allowance (airfare or mileage).*
- Entered into the cash prize drawings!
* Click here to see the Hershey 2016 Reimbursement Instructions form for limitations.
Did you know that on average more than half of the CPE attendees have qualified for full reimbursement?
The Pre-Registration deadline (to qualify for the CASH PRIZE DRAWING and Hotel Group Rate) is January 24th.
Visit www.cpeshow.com to register today!
- Sunday, February 7th
- 9:00am-6:00pm Registration Open
- 9:00am-Noon Retail Refresh Boot Camp – Training for New and Seasoned Retailers
- 2:00pm-4:00pm Bookstore Manager Training
- 2:00pm-3:00pm Retail Training: Trends – VBS & More
- 3:00pm-4:00pm Discipleship: Retail Strategy (Navigators/Tyndale)
- 4:30pm-5:30pm Author/Artist Personality Party – Meet/Greet/Signings
- 6:00pm-10:00pm Sunday Dinner at 6pm followed by the Super Event!
- Monday, February 8th
- 7:00am-6:00pm Registration Open
- 7:00am-8:15am Breakfast/Devotions: Tessa Afshar (Tyndale)
- 8:30am-9:45am Retailer Training: Alliance Defending Freedom
- 10:00am-6:00pm Exhibit Hall Open (Bookstore Manager in Booth #13)
- Noon-1:00pm Complimentary Buffet Lunch Served in the Exhibit Hall
- 6:30pm-8:30pm Banquet & Showcase – Ernie Haase and Signauture Sound
- 8:30pm-10:00pm Movie Premiere – “God’s Not Dead 2” – click to see trailer
- Tuesday, February 9th
- 7:00am-1:00pm Registration Open
- 7:00am-8:15am Breakfast/Devotions: TBD
- 8:30am-Noon Exhibit Hall Open (Bookstore Manager in Booth #13)
- Noon Cash Prize Drawings!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Your BSMGR Sales Team
email@example.com | (800) 997-6724 (option 1)